Wednesday, March 10, 2010

yes, i'm alive!

Okay, okay, I know it's been WAY too long! But I have a good excuse, I promise! Well, maybe I do, I'm not quite sure. I'll just blame it on school.

Anyhoo, Ben and I started spring cleaning early this year. We got rid of lots of stuff we didn't need and actually got two things we desperately needed! A dresser and a computer. The computer arrived today and I couldn't be more excited! It's such a relief to use a computer that doesn't die after 20 minutes!

Basically, Ben and I have been trying to rid our lives of clutter and make our home generally more organized. Both being artists, it is very, very hard to keep uncluttered. However, I think we're making steps in the right direction by getting rid of all that junk we've been piling up! Here are some of my favorite new additions to our home.Ben's Valentine gift for me!
My cousin Sadie's wedding gift to us. It doesn't have a home yet because we still need to attach hangers to the back...Artwork by our friends Paul Munro (birds) and Gretchen Huffman (squirrel)
And last but certainly not least, my new plants! I'm attempting this whole green thumb thing. After all, I do take care of plants at my job, surely I can do it at home too.

1 comment:

  1. I wish our place always looked as good as you make it look in pictures!

    ReplyDelete