Thursday, August 20, 2009

vintage shopping: what I want to do all day

Yesterday I found myself needing to get out of the house. I ventured to Gap to peruse the sale section and came up empty handed. Then I went to Haystack Vintage, one of my very favorite shops in Chicago. I've found that lately I just want to buy vintage clothing rather than new. Maybe it's because I'm trying to save money. Well, I looked and looked and didn't find anything I wanted. But sometimes isn't it nice just to look at clothes without the pressure of buying? Since I've had a couple days off from work in a row, that's what I've been doing. I've definitely spent too much time on etsy, but it's just looking, right? However, if someone wanted to buy me this dress, I wouldn't mind one bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment