Monday, August 10, 2009

fall fever

It's funny, we had the nicest summer in Chicago. The weather has been super nice and cool. Not too hot ever... that is until the past couple days. Even though it is sweltering, all I can do is think about Fall. I love a good season change. And this one will be even better than the last because we're getting married! I cannot believe it is so close, a mere 3 months away! Yikes! Luckily, we will be in Kansas Labor Day weekend for my lovely friend Erin's wedding. Last minute planning here we come!Talking about Fall makes me want to go back-to-school shopping. This is the first Fall in a few years that I'm actually going back to school! Maybe I need a new backpack. Too bad this one that I'm in love with isn't sold in Chicago...

No comments:

Post a Comment