Thursday, May 21, 2009

poppies, poppies, poppies!

Ben and I are just about to get started designing our save-the-dates and invitations! I've really been inspired by vintage illustrations of poppies as of late, so I think we're going to try and incorporate them somehow. We're enlisting Mallory's help with a top secret surprise with our save-the-dates. I'm pretty pumped about it, but you will just have to wait and see! Here are some really adorable save-the-dates and such from around the internet blogging world.This totally caught my eye because it's so different than anything I've seen. So cute. People just don't wear hats like they used to...I just love the simplicity of this one. Very straight forward.Very cute westerny theme. I love the nerdy illustration style.
Classic love birds. It's just so stinkin' cute! I found all of these courtesy of Brooklyn Bride.This one is from Satsuma Press. I love the poppies! This is probably the closest to what I think ours will look like, but in Ben's illustration style of course.

1 comment:

  1. HELLO! Just a couple things...
    Your hair is ADORABLE!!
    Where is the "Hats Off" from?
    How is school?
    One of these days we are going to make it to chicago, I promise!

    ReplyDelete