Thursday, May 7, 2009

mini wedding update!

I am in the midst of finals, so naturally I'm procrastinating. What better time to blog? Here's an update on our wedding plans!

I ordered this dress from J.Crew, and when it arrived, it was too short. When she heard about my too short dress, my lovely boss at the flower shop recommended that her mother make the dress for me! While I can sew a nice sun dress, I'm not so sure a wedding dress would turn out so pretty. So I'm pretty excited about this! I'm glad the dress didn't work out because now I really know what I want. I bought a vintage dress pattern on Ebay and found (totally randomly) a vintage lace dress that is almost the same cut as the pattern! The plan is to merge the two into one fabulously gorgeous dress! I can't wait to get started!I think these shoes are the best. Perfect for a tall girl like me!
Photo from Little Pheasant

I've decided to make my own bouquets for the wedding. I met with a florist in Lawrence and just didn't feel right about it. He was very nice, but I'm just too damn picky. Especially about flowers. So we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment