Sunday, March 22, 2009

spring break! woooo!

Hello!  Yes, I am still alive, just super tired and lazy.  School is kicking my booty. What have I been up to you ask? Well, last weekend, Ben, Mary, and I went antiquing!  It was super fun.  All I could afford was a little cute bow pin, which I love.  Ben actually went back and bought this clutch for me!  Such a sweetie pie! Needless to say, it will be accompanying me to Kansas!
silly face martha

That's right!  Ben and I going to Kansas in a few days!  I'm pretty darn excited about this.  I've made a couple of wedding related appointments, one with a pastry chef, one with a florist.  I'm not sure I'm following the plan that's always in those wedding magazines, but I think it will be okay.  I mean, the cake is really the most important part, right? Hopefully I will get lots and lots of good blogging pictures that I can share!  I'm sure there will be some BFF photos!

2 comments:

  1. oh sweet baby jeebus, I am EXCITED for your visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adventure AND excitement?! I crave not these things... but I'm pumped too!

    ReplyDelete