Monday, March 2, 2009

pretty things

I'm quickly approaching my first mid-term.  Yikes!  So I thought I would browse some cute new wedding ideas to give myself a break from Art History.  Here are a couple things I'm quickly becoming obsessed with:
A cute ring pillow from Etsy.
I'm still not sure what I'll do concerning a headpiece, but I really like this sparkly one from Jennifer Behr.  I think it will look nice with my dress! Yep, that's right, I bought my dress!  I'm thinking of keeping it a secret though.  I will tell you this, it is from Jcrew.  I'm so excited I can't stand it! The dress won't arrive until mid-April.  Oh man, I can't wait!!


1 comment:

  1. OOOh, that headband is magical! But what about the mushroom head effect? I am concerned about this always. This is why most of my headbands never get used.

    ReplyDelete