Monday, November 2, 2009

12 days!

Yikes! Next time we're at a wedding it will be our own! Can you believe it? 12 days! There are so many things going on right now that I just haven't had time to blog, which I feel really bad about, but hey, I'm blogging now right? Anyhoo, it is hard to believe that one week from now Ben and I will be on our way to Kansas to get married! Right now we're just working on those teeny tiny microscopic details that drive me crazy! Well, really they don't. It's just a lot of work, but it will TOTALLY be worth it! I cannot wait to see all my friends and family. It will be great to see everyone all in one place, but most of all, it will be amazing to marry Benny. I don't really know what to expect. Even though we've been together for 5 years and been living together for 3 of those 5, I know it will be different once it's official.

No comments:

Post a Comment